palastine

palastine

الأربعاء، 24 ديسمبر 2008

JUST ROUND THE CORNER

Sometimes I feel at the brink of
Finding my life’s calling
As if, revelation awaits
In all its splendid glory
Just round the corner

When I do get there, almost stumbling
Over all my tragedic aches
Maybe its just life telling me
Wrong turn! Stop!
This is not your way

On some days, incredible journeys unfold
To faraway lands, whose people show
Spirits of life forever more
For the songs of their heart
Aren’t quitened by the tongue

On some days though, darkness prevails
Rough lessons are tought with the light gone
For every day, of beauty and song
There are countless more, lost in a dark throng
So a little more I learn, of life’s bittersweet song

Walking and watching
Waiting at the brink
To know why my spirit,
Was given a soul this lifetime
And one day, I hope, I will be divine!

ليست هناك تعليقات: